corvid: (Crow and Monkey)
[personal profile] corvid
So.

Ms. [livejournal.com profile] dewdropsonrosa & I will be taking some time this winter to play in tropical waters off the coast of Belize. So we've been going through the list of things to do there, and seeing if we can learn them here to maximize our time having fun.

So, Monday, we took a class on stand up paddling. Today, we rented a couple of boards and took them out on the lake.

My Skyline

Lake Monona from Squaw Bay
Cayce on the Water
And Relaxin'
P8030013
Coming at you!
P8030009
On the water.

Date: 2013-08-04 01:26 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] chemical-laser.livejournal.com
looks like fun!

btw, going to our reunion in September?

Date: 2013-08-04 08:27 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] suibhne-geilt.livejournal.com
Yep. Both of us will be there.

Date: 2013-08-04 09:53 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] chemical-laser.livejournal.com
I shall look forward to seeing you, and hopefully meeting the lovely lady.

Date: 2013-08-04 01:43 am (UTC)
fiddledragon: (Default)
From: [personal profile] fiddledragon
That looks like so much fun!!!

(and weird, you never really hear about Belize, but there was an ad in one of the in flight magazines I read today....)

Date: 2013-08-04 03:06 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] starthieving.livejournal.com
Totally jealous of your vacation idea--sounds like so much fun! I can't wait to read all about it.

Date: 2013-08-04 05:37 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] anfractuousity.livejournal.com
That looks so fun! I've been wanting to learn how to do that for a while, now. =D

Date: 2013-08-05 12:27 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] goblue.livejournal.com
It looks like a beautiful lake and what a great way to get some exercise. Awesome!

Date: 2013-08-06 04:57 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] lipf3tish.livejournal.com
Have a great vacation!

Profile

corvid: (Default)
corvid

May 2017

S M T W T F S
 123456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
28293031   

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 27th, 2026 07:30 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios